Montessori Laboratory is GROWING, and we’re looking for a Video Storyteller to join our team!
We’re searching for a creator who can produce captivating lesson videos tailored for elementary age children (6-12 years old). These videos will delve deep into Montessori album lessons and extend to cover a wide array of scientific topics that complement and expand upon traditional Montessori teachings.
If you’re passionate about Montessori teachings and their visual representation, and are interested in this position, please send examples of your work and/or your resume to email@example.com.
Job Description: Video Storyteller – Montessori Science Content for Elementary
Project-Based Video Creator
- Collaborate with our team to identify key Montessori science lessons suitable for elementary students.
- Develop creative concepts for video content that align with Montessori lessons & principles and cater to the interests and comprehension levels of 6-12-year-olds.
- Produce high-quality videos that bring traditional Montessori lessons to life and further explore additional topics like engineering, physics, chemistry, ecology, etc.
- Edit and refine videos to ensure they meet Montessori Laboratory standards, resonate with our target age group, and adhere to the Montessori method.
- Work independently to manage and meet project timelines.
See examples of the videos you could be creating here.
- Montessori Elementary trained or in the final stages of completing training.
- Strong understanding of Montessori principles and teaching methodologies suitable for ages 6-12.
- Proven experience in video creation, from conceptualization to editing.
- Ability to work independently and manage projects from start to finish.
- Strong creativity and a passion for producing engaging content.
- This is a part-time, project-based, remote position with flexible hours.
How to apply
Send examples of your work and/or your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!