In this mini-lesson, you will learn about something that is all over Earth’s surface, and that is inside of your body too: water. You’ll start with a video that will tell you all about water’s properties and its nature. Then, you’ll do a demonstration that will show you how much water particles like each other, and have a discussion that will prepare you to learn even more about the work of water.
Related topics and things you might want to know already:
States of Matter & Properties of Liquids:
- Different Properties at Different Temperatures
- Particle Behavior – Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- Force Direction of Solids, Liquids, and Gases
What you’ll learn:
- Water comes in many different forms.
- Water pushes in two directions.
- Water particles REALLY like each other.
Pre-lesson discussion questions:
- What do you know about water?
Experiments and Activities
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!